Friday, October 17, 2008

Joti Duration

Sienzz lo... All the members went for station games already.

As a physical department's helper, my job is pretty much considered done. For being so bored in the HQ room, I sneaked out from the room and headed for the Joti room, in other words- The computer room. Hehe, now I know the benefit of this camp. I can online throughout the camp. Haha.

Last night, we went all around the classrooms labelling tables and chairs to make sure they're in their rightful place after the three days camp. There were 24 classrooms and just 7 of us... We had spent nearly 2 hours labelling them and drawing two class maps for each class. One is for the class and the other is for the committee.

I thought I can have a peaceful night and sleep soundly but it turned out to be different. The brainless committee gathered a few group of members to pick up the rubish and do some cleaning in the wee hours- 1.00a.m. and 4.00a.m.. As a helper, I had to ensure that the members cleaned the designated area accordingly.

7 comments:

Sachan said...

When does Jota really start? Today rite? Haiyo...helper very tiring job leh... Must run here and run there... But if can online then good lah...

MiKcHiN^^ said...

It's start from 17-19 Oct. Today just finish. Yala, become a participant more fun lo. Why didn't you go? Exam?

Sachan said...

Yalah...stupid exam... Hey Nate got go ah??? Cos he miss tuition...
This year jota fun ah???

MiKcHiN^^ said...

ya, he went too. This year, all the activities within school area only, didn't go out school like last time. I think it's quite fun but I can't enjoy it because I was helper but not participant.

Sachan said...

Didn't go out!! Kesian... Go out more fun leh...
Hey Leader, you got no pics meh...

jess said...

yalor no pics wan ah???

MiKcHiN^^ said...

paiseh la.. Forget to bring camera that day...