Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Busy Thursday

Wow.. Today is really busy.

Usually I just have only one tuition at night on Thursday.
But today is different. Jotha-jothi which is from 17 Oct till 19 Oct, which means the camping will start from tomorrow till Sunday. All my tuition timetable have to adjust to suit my camping time.

Friday night's Physics has been shifted to Thursday afternoon class and my Saturday night's English has also been shifted to Thursday night. And my usual Tuesday's Chemistry tuition has been shifted to that afternoon too due to some 'technically errors'...

Once the long and boring Chemistry lesson dimissed, I quickly rushed out from the room and stalked to my Physics tuition centre which was nearby OldTown, Kampung Baru as I knew that I would be late if I keep sauntering all my way.

As my Physics lesson ended at 7.00p.m., I had one hour free time before my English tuition started. So I decided to have a haircut in OS Studio. I'm quite satisfied with my hair as my hairdresser set a spiky hair style for me. Now, I looked more handsome. (Haha, just kidding la^^)

Waiting my mum for 15 minutes to fetch me home in Taman Bukit Indah after ten, I'm really exhausted and nearly starved to death (hyperbola".") as I didn't eat at all from morning till now...

Haizz... Today is really tiring... Hope next time won't be like this again...

7 comments:

Sachan said...

Hey, you going to jota this year. Hopefully they won't have the midnight til morning station games again...

jess said...

wat do u think about our tuition??

MiKcHiN^^ said...

I'm doing helper this year la...
Our tuition a...
Quite ok but I like a freak over there lo...

jess said...

lolz sori yea...wat to do gurls....

MiKcHiN^^ said...

Nevermind la.. At least I can concentrate over there and meet someone.

jess said...

meet who???

MiKcHiN^^ said...

arh... friend la...